"Stephen, my wife and I get along great, but she has no attraction to me. I think I'm stuck in her friend zone. What should I do?"
This is the question we'll be answering on today's episode of the Husband Help Haven Podcast. I'll tell you right now, I don't particularly like the term "friend zone", but it's one that many separated men use when describing their current relationship with their wife.
In this episode, I'll tell you why I don't like the term, what I think the actual problem is, and what you should do if you're in this position. Here are some of the topics we'll cover:
- When does this friend zone question come up?
- Why I don't like using the term in separation?
- What the friend zone problem actually describes?
- What are some solutions to your wife's awareness of mismatched attraction?
If you'd like insight into any of these questions, grab a cup of coffee and start listening!
- Reader Q&A - How To Get Out Of My Wife's Friend Zone?
- HHHP #08 - Get Your Wife Back With Friendship
With much manly love,
I'm Stephen, the guy behind Husband Help Haven. I'm not a marriage counselor or a lawyer, I'm just a guy on the Internet who has talked to a loooooot of men going through separation... Over 2,000 in the past 5 years. My goal is to give men the tools they need to save their marriage from separation. Read more here